If you’re not afraid of brain freeze then Baskin Robbins is the place to be, being the World’s largest ice cream shop. Founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin, the company has grown significantly over the years and it goes to show that something sweet is never far away, with the company boasting approximately 7300+ locations and ranked in the top 10 largest fast food chains. Known for its ’31 flavors’ slogan, you are sure to find something delicious that will rock your taste buds, having introduced more than 1,000 flavors since it’s inception there’s never a shortage of ideas when it comes to ice cream! On the menu, you can find an assortment of items from cups & cones, sundaes, parfaits, cookies and other treats.
What’s the Baskin Satisfaction Survey and how can I benefit?
Customers of the store can submit feedback to the company about their most recent experience, available to anyone with a valid store receipt. The survey will ask you some basic questions about your visit such as how was the food, were the staff friendly and were you dealt with promptly… they are all the kind of questions which make a fast food chain what they are today, ensuring it’s customers are happy once they have left and seen that their needs are met. Taking no longer than five minutes of your time, upon completion you will receive the coupon code to redeem on your next visit to a Baskin Robbins location.
With locations in nearly 50 countries across the World, its name has stood by the industry throughout the good and bad times. So if you have a few minutes to spare, we’ll show you how to get started;
- If you haven’t already, get yourself over to Baskin Robbins for some delicious desserts and treat yourself. Don’t forget to keep your receipt to ensure your entry is valid.
- Head over to the official site at http://www.tellbaskinrobbins.com
- Select your language (English, Spanish or French)
- Find your ticket and enter the 18 digit code found in the middle, survey cards are accepted and if your receipt does not have a survey code then click the link to follow the appropriate instructions.
- Once submitted, you will be asked a series of questions about your visit. Try to answer these as honest as possible as it helps the company improve their customer satisfaction across its chain and comply with any changes that may be necessary.
- Upon completion, be sure to write down your validation code to ensure you can redeem the offer on your next visit.
- You must submit your feedback within 3 days of your visit, you must have a valid receipt no longer than 3 days old or a survey card.
Getting more from your Baskin Robbins visit
We all like a deal when it comes to dining out or shopping, so if you’re a regular at Baskin Robbins why not join the Birthday Club to get a free birthday scoop and more. There are regular promotions available in-store or online available for delivery so be sure to sign up to the company newsletter for the latest offers or follow them on social media including Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.