A little about Dunkin Donuts
As the name suggests Dunkin Donuts, is the place to get great tasting donuts and coffee. Founded in 1950, it has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the World with approximately 12,000+ locations. On the menu, you will find an assortment of treats including donuts, bagels, cakes and other baked goods with a variety of hot and iced drinks. You can visit them online at DunkinDonuts.com where you will find full menu items, including regular special offers.
How do I participate in the Tell Dunkin survey?
You will need a valid receipt from your recent purchase at a Dunkin Donuts restaurant, and just a few minutes of your time. Once you have completed the survey, you will be given a validation coupon code to redeem the special offer at your next visit to a location. Sound good? Get started by following our simple steps below;
- Visit the official survey website at www.TellDunkin.com
- English users can continue in English, or click en Espanol for Spanish.
- Find your receipt and enter the 18 digit survey code found at the middle of your receipt and click Start to begin.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your visit, try to answer these as honest as possible as it will help them improve the products and services on offer to the public.
- Once you have finished, don’t forget to write down your validation coupon so you can redeem the special on your next visit to a store!
Requirements of Entry
- All entries must be 16 years of age at the time entry.
- You must have a receipt from a participating restaurant from your recent visit with the 18 digit survey code.
Follow Dunkin Donuts Online
Dunkin Donuts can be found on the common social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. If you are a mobile user, then be sure to download the app for IOS or Android to get the latest offers, find a Dunkin store near you and take advantage of the rewards program to earn points on your purchases made in-store.
We hope you enjoyed our guide, and don’t forget to look at our other guides on how to win big with satisfaction surveys and more money saving tips!