Dollar General is one of those places where you can get lost for hours, go in looking for one thing and come out with plenty more than you bargained for. Known as a variety store, with a bit of everything from groceries, cleaning supplies, household items, pet supplies to electronics and much more. Founded in 1968, the company has grown significantly over the years to now operate approximately 14,000 stores in the US excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming.
Whether you’re shopping online at DollarGeneral.com or in-store, you will be sure to find a good deal in your local store with numerous promotions and coupons available across its item range, and with the regular weekly ad circular, you can find the best promotions every week in your local store.
How to participate in the Dollar General customer survey?
Designed to give it’s beloved customers a much-needed voice, to raise concerns or issues throughout their shopping experience. Dollar General is a store built upon its reputation so rest assured they welcome your feedback, whether it’s good or bad. Throughout the survey, you will be asked some basic questions about your visit, such as; how were the staff, did you find everything you wanted, was it well priced, and most of all would you recommend DG to a friend? The survey shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete.
To participate in the survey, you will need to have recently shopped at a Dollar General store and have kept your receipt with the printed survey code.
It’s not hard to get started, we’ll show you how in a few simple steps;
- Find your receipt from your recent visit and head over to the official site at https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Enter the time of visit, store number and the 15 digit survey code found on your ticket. Click Start to begin the survey. Alternatively, Spanish users can click Espanol for a translation.
- Continue to answer all required question as honest as possible, as it will help DG improve the products and services on offer to the public
- To enter the sweepstakes, you will need to enter some personal information for your chance to win $1,000!
- You will need a valid receipt from your recent visit with a survey code found at the bottom
Getting more from your Dollar General Purchases
Finding a good deal on your shopping isn’t a hard task, it’s just a case of knowing where to look. If you’re a regular shopper at DG then here are a few tips we have compiled to get the most bang for your buck;
- Every week a new Weekly Ad is created, presenting the best deals in your area on a variety of items including household items to electronics.
- Tired of missing a deal? Sign up to the E-mail or SMS deal alerts for free and you can get notified of the latest deals that are happening right now.
- The DG Digital Coupons is available on the website here, with over 150 coupons active at most times DG members can add discount products to their shopping cart with ease ensuring you are getting the best discount possible.
Our team are working on the adding the latest Dollar General coupon codes to use online and in-store, be sure to check back regularly for more great deals.