Burger King is a well-known brand when it comes to great tasting burgers and fries, founded in 1954 the company has quickly grown to surpass over 15,000+ locations globally. On the menu, you will find an assortment of burgers including the legendary Big Whopper meals, cheeseburgers, fries, desserts and shakes for every occasion. I’d be surprised if you haven’t already visited a BK restaurant, but you can visit them online at BurgerKing.com to see full nutritional information, the latest special offers, menu item releases and find a Burger King near you.
How to take part in the MyBkExperience survey…
You will need to have a receipt from your most recent visit to a Burger King restaurant, and it shouldn’t take more than several minutes to complete. The feedback survey was designed to gain an insight into your experience with the company, allowing them to improve the service and products on offer it’s beloved customers.
Upon completing the survey, you will be given a validation coupon code to redeem on your next visit to Burger King and enjoy a free menu item. Sound good? Get started in just a few simple steps;
- Visit the official site at www.MyBkExperience.com
- Find your receipt and enter the restaurant number on the front, click Next to begin. For translations, click the Espanol or Francais links for the appropriate language.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your visit, try to answer these as honest as possible so they can use the information wisely. Rest assured, your opinions are valued; whether it’s good or bad.
- Be sure to write down your validation code to enjoy the special offer on your next visit to a Burger King restaurant.
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- A valid receipt from your participating restaurant is required.
Burger King Social Media
If you’re a fan of BK then you can follow them online at Twitter or Facebook to see the latest company news and special offers available in your area. Alternatively you can sign up for BK alerts on the website for all news and deals sent directly to your e-mail as they happen.