Jack In the Box is a popular dining destination, with burgers, breakfast, and tacos being some of Jack’s favorite things in on place. Founded in San Diego, 1951 and has quickly grown to surpass more than 2,200+ locations primarily in the West Coast of the US. On the menu, you will find a variety of hamburgers, tacos, egg rolls, desserts and more.
What’s the JackListens Satisfaction survey all about?
The guest survey was developed to gain an insight into its customers dining experiences, to see how they are doing and what could be improved. The survey isn’t hard to complete and shouldn’t take longer than several minutes of your time. You will need a valid receipt from your most recent purchase and once you are finished you can redeem the special offer found on your receipt on your next visit.
Sound good? We’ll show you how to get started in just a few simple steps;
- Head over to the official survey website found at www.JackListens.com
- Select your language English or Espanol.
- Find your receipt and enter the 14 digit code location in the middle and click the arrow to continue.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your dining experience, try to answer these as honest as possible.
- Once you have finished, be sure to write down your validation code to redeem the special offer on your next visit to a Jack In The Box location near you.
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- Must have a valid receipt from a participating restaurant
Follow Jack in the Box online
If you haven’t already visited a Jack in the Box then I would consider viewing them online at JackIntheBox.com where you can see the full menu with nutritional information, view some of the latest offers and find a JackInTheBox near you.