Kroger was founded in 1883, Ohio. It’s the largest supermarket chain by revenue in the United States, closely tied with Walmart. It maintains a variety of retail units including superstores, department stores, convenience stores and jewelry totaling to approximately 2700+ locations.
Kroger is available in-store and online, with a vast assortment of products from adult beverages, books & movies, deli, flowers, fuel, health & beauty, money services, pharmacy, pet care and so much more. You can visit them online at www.Kroger.com to get a full idea of the products and services on offer, and use the online store locator to find a Kroger store near you.
What is the KrogerFeedback.com website all about?
It’s the website developed by Kroger to gain an insight to its customers, it’s non-intrusive and just asks some basic questions about your shopping experience and if there is anything that can be improved for next time. Whether you had a good or bad visit, it’s best to tell them the truth, I don’t think they will judge you for it.
The survey shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete and once you are finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the grand prize of $5,000 Kroger gift cards or running up prizes include a $100 gift card.
Sound good? We’ll show you how to get started in just a few steps; but before you begin to ensure you have your receipt from your most recent visit to hand.
- Visit the www.KrogerFeedback.com website
- Locate your receipt and enter the date/time of your visit and the Entry ID and click Start to begin. Spanish users click Espanol for a translation.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your visit, try to answer them as honest as possible.
- Once you have finished, be sure to enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the $5,000 Kroger gift card.
We hope you enjoy your next visit to Kroger and don’t forget to leave us a comment below if you’d like any more information about how to participate or any other Kroger services.
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- Must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states of US excluding Florida, NY and Rhode Island and the District of Columbia.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- There are 12 randing drawings every 10th day of the month, with one grand prize of a $5,000 Kroger gift card and one hundred first prizes consisting of a $100 Kroger gift card. All winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or post.
You can view a full list of previous winners here.
Follow the Kroger movement online
Kroger are a social company and you can find them on the usual platforms including Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Mobile users can enjoy easy shopping services with added benefits via the mobile apps for Android or IOS.