Crystalski.co.uk Coupons & Deals
We have selected the very best shopping tips, coupon codes and promotions to use at Crystalski.co.uk – if you are a regular or new shopper then we’re sure you will love some of the discounts listed below – we are regularly updating this page with the latest Crystal Ski Holidays coupons so be sure to bookmark this page or follow us on social media for new coupons as it happens.
- Crystal Ski Holidays is a travel agency that offers facilities to offer from all over Europe. Their customers are people from the UK and Ireland. Their resorts feature dedicated rep, bursting with local know-how and ready to help.
- On their site, customers can see their awards, as best service when selection holiday. So they won awards as “Best Ski operator”, “Best UK Snowsports Tour Operator” in 2016 year, “Best Ski Tour Operator at the Irish Travel Agents”, “Feefo Trusted Service Award” in 2017 year. They are working for over 35 years and supported by TUI, which is one of the world’s leading travel groups.
- Catered chalets
- Luxury hotels
- Self-catering apartments
- Family-run guesthouses
- Ski deals
- Organizing the holiday from airport to customer’s accommodation.
- Snow reports and conditions are available on the site.
Pricing of the services
- Depending on the location where the customer is travelling there are different prices and there is something for everyone.
- There are discounts from 47% off to 18% off, but basically, there is a discount on everything they offer.
- December 2018 prices from £362 to £3552 per person.
- Customer will be required to pay a standard deposit of £175 per person for Europe or £225 per person for the USA and Canada. This deposit can vary depending on deposits for flight tickets if any.
- As said on their site, travel products are from limited nature and they can be sold. That is why the prices are always different following the supply and demands so they can sell out the holiday before departure date arrives. After this date the product becomes worthless.
Any benefits of shopping with them
- This company offers ATOL Certificate when paying the whole amount or even leaving a deposit for the holiday. ATOL Certificate is proof that the booked holiday is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- This agency offers ATOL certificate and if client has any problem they are contacting them for further help and assistance. So, Crystal Ski Holiday doesn’t offer refunds or money guarantees on their site, but everything is handling by Atol Protection.
Reviews of the company
- Most of the comments on their Facebook page are positive and the community share the positive experience they had, there are asking for recommendations from people who follow Crystal Ski Holiday.
- There are negative comments about overpaying their services and about the customer service.
- Charges for kids as they are adults (Parent was charged adult amount for their 14 years old child).
- Changing prices to the customer when he/she was about to leave their deposit and after that he/she couldn’t reach them on phone line.
- Other customers say that few days after she booked there was a discount on lift passes and they didn’t give her any discount even though there have been a couple of days after she booked her holiday.
- Other customers are also pointing to this problem that early booking shouldn’t be “punished” with paying way more.
How to get started
- Crystal Ski Holiday has it all! But they really should pay attention more to loyal customers and their deals and discounts. They offer the full packaged, but most important is satisfaction of the customers. As I have noticed they have around 100.000 followers on their Facebook page with is low number to what they offering on their site. They will gain more customers by offering perfect customer care.
- Call us button online: 02086103123
- Leaving feedback online
- Twitter: crystalski
- Indoor locations in the UK
- Opening hours available on their site
- Email us: different emails for new bookings, before you go and when you return.