Safeway was founded in 1915, as a tiny grocery store in Idaho and over the coming years, quickly grew to the high demand for food, personal health care items and the convenience of local shopping with good brand products and top prices. Now, Safeway operates over 2,200+ stores in 33 states and employs around 250,000+ people! It’s funny how times change, and that’s what we like about the Safeway story. When shopping at Safeway you can find an assortment of products and services ranging from groceries, gas services, prescriptions, deli counters and more.
What’s the Safeway Satisfaction Survey all about?
That being said Safeway is a company who values its customers, this is why the Safeway satisfaction survey was developed to help improve it’s products and services on offer to the public. So if you have recently shopped at a Safeway store and have a receipt from your most recent visit then it’s a great way to tell the company about your shopping experience, whether it’s good or bad. The survey shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete, and once you are finished you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 10 weekly prizes of a $100 Safeway gift card.
Throughout the survey you will be asked about your visit, how were the staff, the speed of your checkout, the prices of the products you bought and overall your level of satisfaction. Rest assured Safeway value your comments, and listen to your opinions. So if you’re up for that, then we’ll show you how to get started in just a few simple steps;
- Visit the official site at www.SafewaySurvey.net
- Find your receipt and enter the selected numbers into the boxes, including the date and time of your visit. Enter your e-mail address and click Next to continue.
- You’ll be asked a series of questions about your visit, try to answer these as honest as possible.
- Upon completion, enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 Safeway gift card!
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- Open to legal residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Each week there is a random draw with ten prizes of a $100 Safeway gift card.
Getting more from your shopping experience at Safeway…
If you’re a regular shopper at Safeway stores then it’s best to be in the knowledge of how to get the best discounts, fortunately, with regular promotions a good deal is never far away. We always recommend our users follow the company on social media such as Twitter to keep up to date with the latest company news and announcements.
- The Safeway Weekly Ad (link) highlights the best promotions for any given week in your local Safeway store, offering new deals every week.
- Sign up for a ‘Just For U‘ account to get access to online coupons for in-store and online shopping, with gas rewards, discounts added at checkout and much more. It’s free to join.
Don’t hesitate to leave us your comments about Safeway below, we’d love to hear from you…