Lowe’s Inc. is an American Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States, Canada and Mexico, a network of home furnishings and household appliances. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the network has approximately 1,840 stores.
Lowe is the second largest hardware network in the US for Home Depot and Menards. In general, Lowe is also the second largest chain of hardware, again for Home Depot, but ahead of European B & Q and OBI divisions.
How to take part in the Lowes Satisfaction Survey
Lowes is a customer-centric company who would like to hear from it’s customers about their shopping experiences. If you have recently visited a Lowes store and made a purchase, then why not tell the company how they did? Whether your visit was good or bad, they would like to know so the information can help them improve the areas that need it most.
Taking part in the survey shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete, and once you are finished you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of five $300 prizes! It’s really easy to get started, we’ll show you how in a few simple steps;
- Visit the official survey web page at www.Lowes.com/Survey
- Click Next
- Select your location (US or Canada)
- Find your receipt from the recent visit, and enter the time of visit, the total amount spent and 12 digit ID number as shown in the image below and click Next.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your visit, mostly about how were the products priced, did you find everything you wanted and how were the staff… try to answer these as honest as possible.
- Upon completion, enter your personal information to participate in the sweepstakes to win one of the monthly $300 prizes!
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- You must have a valid receipt from your recent purchase
- Open to legal residents to US, Washington, District of Columbia and Canada.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
You can view a full list of previous winners here.
Getting more from your Lowes visit
If you are a regular customer at Lowes then it’s always best to know how to stay frugal when shopping, whether it be online or in-store. We recommend following the company on social media to keep up to date with the latest happenings and promotion announcements.
Alternatively, there are a number of services available on the website to get you this and more including;
- The Lowes Deal of the Day – Great for finding the latest deals with new products added daily.
- Sign up to newsletter and get notified of your e-mail when a new deal is out
We hope you enjoyed your Lowes visit, and would love to hear your comments in our section below.