‘Make It Great’ is Pizza Hut’s motto, and I would agree in saying that Pizza Hut’s pizza is some of the best pizzas I’ve ever tasted… they were founded in 1958, Kansas and quickly grew to become a destination we all know for its pizza and pasta. With over 13,000+ locations Worldwide and growing, Pizza Hut continues to amaze us when it comes to pizza innovation. On the menu, you will find the traditional pizza, sides, desserts, and beverages.
How to take part in the TellPizzaHut satisfaction survey….
If you are a regular dinner at Pizza Hut and would like to leave your feedback to the company, then the TellPizzaHut satisfaction survey is a good way to do so. The survey shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete, and once you have finished you can take part in the sweepstakes for your chance to win $1,000 in daily prizes, or weekly prizes of $500. You must be of legal age to enter, and no purchase/survey is required to enter. You can read the full sweepstakes rules and conditions here.
Pizza Hut strives on customer satisfaction so rest assured your opinions will be heard and valued to allow the company to forever excel in the world of Pizza delivery. It’s really easy to get started with the survey, we’ll show you how in a few steps below;
- Visit the official survey website found at www.TellPizzaHut.com
- Click Begin in English, or en Espanol for Spanish users.
- Find your receipt and enter the survey code found at the bottom, or if you don’t have one then enter the store number found at the top of your receipt. Click Enter to continue.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your dining experience, try to answer these as honest as possible as it helps them improve the service to its customers.
- Upon completion, you may enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the $1,000 grand prize!
- We hope you enjoyed your pizza and best of luck in the sweepstakes!
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- One prize per day of $1,000 is up for grabs or a weekly prize via the Web or Mail three times per week, of $500.
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany or Denmark.
- Entrees must be 18 years or older at the time of submission.
- You must enter via the online website TellPizzaHut.com or call 1-877-440-9091.
A list of previous winners is also available online at https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/app?gateway=pw.
Follow Pizza Hut Online
If you haven’t already visited Pizza Hut in-store then why not check them out online at www.PizzaHut.com where you can see the full menu along with nutritional information, order online, find special offers and more.
If you are a regular diner at Pizza Hut, I fully recommend signing up for the Hut Rewards to earn points back on your purchases in-store and online to earn free pizza and more including unlimited points, exclusive offers, birthday rewards and a faster checkout service!