Founded in 1953, Sonic Drive-In also known as Sonic is a fast food chain operating over 3,5000+ restaurants in 45 US states. The menu has options for any time of the day including the classic SuperSonic Double Cheeseburger, hot dogs, breakfast, chicken, snacks & sides, desserts and soft drinks. The traditional fast food theme proves to be a popular choice for the kids and families, or a great snack if you’re on the move. You can find them online at SonicDriveIn.com to see the full menu items or find a Sonic location near you.
So what’s the TalkToSonic survey all about?
It was developed by Sonic to help gain an insight into your dining experiences with them, and see how they can improve the products and services on offer to the public. If you have recently dined at a Sonic restaurant, and have a valid receipt no longer than 14 days old then you can participate to leave your feedback, whether it’s good or bad; they would love to hear from you.
The survey shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete, and once you have finished you will be given a validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt. Sound good? We’ll show you how to get started in a few simple steps below;
- Visit the official survey website found at www.TalkToSonic.com
- Find your receipt and enter the ID number found at the bottom and click Start to begin.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your visit, try to answer these as honest as possible because it will help the company improve.
- When you have finished, don’t forget to write down your validation code to redeem the special offer on your next visit to a Sonic Drive-In near you!
Terms of Entry / Requirements
- Your receipt must be from a participating restaurant and no longer than 14 days since your purchase to enter.
- Entrees must be 16 years or older at the time of entry.
- Your validation code is valid for 60 days after taking the survey until it expires.
Follow Sonic Drive-In Online
If you’re a fan of Sonic restaurants then don’t forget to follow them on social media, you can find them on Twitter and Facebook. Alternatively, you can sign up for SMS deal alerts or the free Sonic account to get notified of new deals online.