Dairy Queen also known as DQ is an ice cream and fast food chain, founded in 1940. With it’s motto being Fan Food not Fast Food, it clearly has a lot to say for it’s menu items with a following of treats, food and snacks for every occasion. If you haven’t already visited a DQ restaurant, I would recommend visiting them online at DairyQueen.com to see the full menu items, special offers and find a DQ near you.
So what’s the DQFanSurvey website all about?
If you have recently visited a Dairy Queen location and have a receipt from your purchase, you may well have seen the survey invitation code to participate in the customer satisfaction survey. This is a great way to express your opinions to the company, whether it’s good or bad they would like to hear your comments to help the improve the customer experience and satisfaction within their locations.
During the survey you will be asked some basic questions about your visit, and it shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete. Once you are finished, you will be given a validation code to write down and redeem the special offer printed on your receipt on your next visit to a DQ location.
Sound good? We’ll show you how to get started in a few easy steps below;
- Head to the official survey site found at www.DQFanSurvey.com
- Find your receipt and enter the 10 digit code, date and time of your visit.
- For Spanish users, click Espanol or Francais for French for an online translation of the survey
- Click Start to begin with the survey
- Continue to answer all required questions as truthful as possible, as it will help them.
- Once you have finished, write down your validation code and enjoy the special offer on your next visit
We do hope you enjoyed your DQ experience, and would love to hear your comments in our open discussion below. Don’t forget to see our other satisfaction surveys for more great ways to feel satisfied on your purchases and dining.