Culver’s is a fast food restaurant chain, founded in 1984 and now operates approximately 600+ locations. Known for its ButterBurgers, Frozen Custard and Cheese Curds, but that’s not all you will find on the menu… with quality controlled ingredients to ensure there are no compromises on quality or flavor you can find a wholesome and nutritious meal at Culvers. If you haven’t already visited them, why not see them online at Culvers.com where you can browse the full menu, find special offers and a Culver’s near you.
How to participate in the Tell Culvers survey?
Culvers strives off customer satisfaction, hence the reason why they created the Culvers Survey to ensure it’s customers are fully satisfied with their dining experience allowing them to improve the products and services where it may be lacking (not that it is). To participate in the survey you will need a valid receipt from your most recent purchase and just a few minutes of your time.
Once you have completed the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem the special offer on your receipt but beware that frequency limitation may apply.
We’ll show you how to get started in a few simple steps;
- Go to the official feedback site at www.TellCulvers.com
- From your receipt enter the 18 digit survey code, and TRN number. Click Start to continue.
- Alternatively, Spanish users click Espnaol for an online translation.
- You’ll be asked a series of questions about your visit, answer as honest as possible as it will help the company improve the products and services available across it’s locations.
- Write down your validation code on the receipt and enjoy the special offer on your next visit to Culvers!
- Valid receipt from your most recent purchase at a Culvers location, with a survey code found at the bottom.
Getting more from your Culvers visit
If you’re a frequent visitor to Culvers then getting some VIP treatment once in a while is what we all want so there are numerous options available to help you save money on your purchases which we have outlined below;
- Delicious Perks – Joining the MyCulver’s program is free, and brings you all your favorites allowing you to customize your dining experience with special offers and more. Download the app on your smartphone for IOS or Android and sign up for your free account to get a free scoop.
- Culvers eClub – Join the eClub to get special offers, coupons and the latest company news including new menu items and locations sent to your e-mail or via SMS on demand so you’ll never miss a deal again.
- Social Media -You can also follow Culvers on social media including Facebook and Twitter to find the most recent happenings.
So how did they do? We’d love to hear about your Culver’s dining experiences, please share your comments in the section below and take part in our discussion.