Katom.com Coupons & Deals
For the frugal minded we have selected the most popular coupon codes to use at Katom.com – by helping our users save money with the use of coupons we hope to spread the word of our site along with the amazing savings to be had when purchasing online at Katom.com and thousands of other stores. Follow us on social media or bookmark the page for the most recent updates.
KaTom is a family business owned by Tim and Patricia Bible that started in 1987 in Russellville Tennessee. It’s a business which sells all kinds of supplies for the restaurant business. The company was able to secure its place at the top as the best supply company by offering more products than the competition, comprehensive service and better information. The company is the largest restaurant supplies provider in the nation which offers more than 130,000 products. In 2012 the company moved to its new facilities which are 20-acre campus and a 100,000 square foot headquarters in Kodak Tennessee.
The core competencies of the company are its customer service, its pricing, and product selection.
In 2015 KaTom was ranked #42 on Inc. Magazine "America's 50 Fastest-Growing Woman-Led Companies.
Products / services available
The company offers a variety of products (130,000 different products) or basically everything that you might need if you are in the restaurant business.
- Restaurant equipment (refrigerators, icemakers, cooking equipment, beverage equipment, commercial ovens, food bar & buffet, food display merchandiser, food prep equipment, deep fryers, dishwashers, grills, condiment food dispense etc.)
- Kitchen supplies (kitchen knives, baking supplies, cookware, chafer and chafing dish, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, food safety products, cast iron cookware, food containers, cutting boards etc)
- Restaurant flatware and serveware (flatware, dinnerware, glassware, table décor and linens, presentation cookware, fondue equipment, menu covers and guest checks etc)
- Cleaning and janitorial – (disposables, floor maintenance, commercial trash can, cleaning supplies, bathroom supplies, hand dryers, grease trap, air door, safety signs, etc)
- Restaurant furniture (seating, tables, speciality furniture, patio furniture etc)
- Shelves and carts (commercial carts, shelving, restaurant packs, commercial safes, and dollies and hand trucks)
Pricing of the services
- The products that the company offers are listed on their website and you can get a price quote from there. The prices vary depending on the products that you are purchasing.
- KaTom also offers financing option for their products. They offer two options for amounts up to 50,000$ (behalf) and for above 50,000$ (Vend Lease LLC). For the first option up to 50,000$, there is no down payment, it is short-term up to 6 months and offers low rates from 1-3%. The repayment method can be weekly or monthly and there is no prepayment penalty. The other option is offered by Vend Lease LLC which finances for sums above 50.000$. They offer 100% funding availability, are open to start-up business with no dollar restrictions, they have discounted early buy out and incentives and have a quick and easy approval process.
- Also, you can finance your business directly with their trusted partners Welbitt Inc. Brands which offers 24-36 month purchases for their brands. Jackson WWS can finance their full line of equipment for terms from 12-60 months.
Any benefits of shopping with them
- They have a learning centre with resources available like case studies, industry information, buying guides and advice., use and maintenance guides and start-up guide.
There is a live chat service where you can address your question directly to the department that you need.
- They also offer returns on the products that they sell however not all products will be accepted again by KaTom. There is a procedure that you need to follow in order to return the items.
Reviews of the company
- There were 50 reviews on Yelp for the company which most of them were bad reviews. About 5-6 were 5-star reviews and the others were 1-star reviews. Most of the customers are complaining about the shipping process and return process. Some orders were not as expected by the customers (something was broken or damaged in transport) and the company would not offer refunds.
- One of the foundations of the company is its customer service. They are open Monday to Friday during business hours and the representatives are able to cover every need you might have and have a lot of experience in supplying restaurants. They have bid specialist that customizes the order for you within the budget that you have, they have the capability to assist and design for the client in the foodservice operation, their project managers work with the general contractor and subcontractor to craft the restaurant, kitchen plan, floor plan, back and front of house areas etc.